I forgot to add

Video (This has all the Primary key id from the tables below)  Now does it
work?

My question is how do I get the Primary keys into the video table?  Do I
just put them in and the database will know it should look in the other
tables?  How do I connect it?  I read some books but it doesn't tell you
how to do it. Thanks.