Andrey Hristov wrote:

HI,
I don't know is it bad or not but I face queries the work quite long time.

the sql is :
select * from log_answers_index limit 0,10

and it takes too much time for me to receive the result.
I got indexes on most of the fields, i got primary key which is
auto_increment int(11). When I did explain on the query I got this :
type : ALL
rows : 123010
all other cells are empty.

When I do :
select * from log_answers_index where log_entry_index between 1 and 10
i got type : range

For me it is strange that the primary key is not used when there is LIMIT

What would be the point?
Without a WHERE or an ORDER BY, using an index would slow it down.

clause without WHERE one.

Best regards
Andrey Hristov