Hello,

I have a problem with replication and LOAD DATA INFILE.
I use version 3.23.37 on Liunx distribution.

1. I check the replication with a manual i.e. insert and
   delete of one record. This works fine without problems.
2. I do a
   LOAD DATA INFILE 'file.txt' REPLACE INTO TABLE table
   FIELDS TERMINATED BY '' ENCLOSED BY '' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n'
   On the master it works but on the slave nothing happens.
   No error, no log, nothing!
3. I check the replication again with 1. and this commands
   are still okay.

What's wrong? It seems the LOAD DATA INFILE will not be executed
on the slave. I check it with "log-slave-updates" and "mysqlbinlog"
and I can't find the command.

Thanks for your help
Lothar