Many Thanks ....

No problems with mysql.server script ... it works fine
if i start it manual like this:
shell> mysql.server start
or
shell> mysql.server stop
... also symbolic link in /etc/init.d/rc3.d is ok.

The only problem is that MySQL service doesn't start
at boot.

Natale Babbo.

 --- Iikka_Meriläinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>