Hello all,

I have came across a pretty peculiar problem and am hoping someone can help me out.
Each time I try to connect to a MySQL server on my network, I receive the following error:

Lost Connection to MySQL Server during query

It isn't just one server that is giving me this problem, it is my production server as well as my 3 test servers. Connecting from the localhost is working fine, but connecting from a different machine, no matter which machine it is, is giving me this error. It was working fine one day, and all of a sudden this started happening. I have searched the internet for hours and hours for a solution, but have come up only with the packet size being too big in a query and the server is closing the connection. This is not the case however, as I am not even issuing a query, I am getting this error just trying to log in !

Any ideas? Thank you in advance for your help,
Scott Meesseman