Hi guys, I hope you can show me where I am going wrong.
I have ASP working with MySQL & I have recently tried to install PHP. I am
obviously missing a point.
I am running IIS under win2000.
Initially I tried to install manually from binary distribution and failed.
To get it up and running I went back to "Install Shield".
The instructions say that "just follow the instructions and start using
PHP".
The relevant PHP.INI was put into WINNT. I suspect I must modify it in some
way?
I have given privileges to IUSR (read/write) to IIS.
I am testing with the following:-
<head>
<title>PHP Test</title>
</head>

<?php echo "Hello World<p>"; ?>
Can't be much simpler. But it does not get parsed!!

What have I missed?

Thanks  Bob G