From: jeff e [mailto:mylist@;workingtitle.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 4:04 PM
To: Bob G; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PHP & mysql

So did you find the window with all the extension mappings?

Here's what you need to do -

Right click on your server root under IIS Manager
Under Master Properties click 'Edit'
Click on the 'Home Directory' tab
Click on 'Configuration' towards the bottom of that window
You should see a window with extensions in it [App Mappings]
Click Add
Under 'Executable' browse and find your php.exe
Under 'Extension' put .php or .phtml - or to really throw off the crackers
.asp

If that doesn't do it for you - I'm out of ideas.   :)

Jeff