>If the data contains "\", then database will automatically takes "\"
>away and shift 1 byte left.
>My data will mass up. That is why I still need "\"

Does your data actually include backslash characters?  If you want to import them as
they are, you definitely don't want to ESCAPE BY them.

Escaping is used to treat otherwise special characters as nonspecial.  For example,
quotes and commas have special meaning in some text files, but you can 'escape' the
special interpretation by using a scheme like prefixing them with a character that's
"more special" than they are.  The prefix is usually a backslash, which means that if
you really do want a backslash, you need to use two of them (the first one says to
treat the next character in a different way than usual).

So the moral of the story is this:  If you're trying to import backslashes into an SQL
table, and your text file doesn't have backslashes doubled, don't choose a backslash
as your ESCAPE BY character.