Hi,

What does "ERROR 1030: Got error 124 from table handler" mean when trying to select a single value from a table created as a UNIOn of another table ?

When selecting just the primary key from a UNION table, with MySQL 3.23.53 I get the following error - however if I select the primary key and any other field I get the select to work fine ??

Any ideas - thx dave

mysql>

mysql> select userId from Collaborate;
ERROR 1030: Got error 124 from table handler

mysql> select userId,email from Collaborate
| userId | email |
| 1000078 | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| 1000018 | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| 1000019 | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |