On 11/11/02 9:10 AM, "Inbal Ovadia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all
> I am working with mysql, in windows, visual c++.
> I am trying to run this query from c++ program:
>
> select * into outfile 'table_name.txt' FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\t' ESCAPED BY
> '\0' LINES TERMINATED BY '\r' from table_name
>
> And i get exception with this error: access is denied for user....
>
> (If i run this query from the data base client, i am success)
>
> How can i solve this problem?
>
> Thanks, Inbal

The error message indicates that you don't have trouble with the query
syntax but rather permission problems when executing it from the program.
How do you connect to mysqld from the client and how do you connect from
within the program: the actual question: Is it the same database user? If
yes, do you try to connect from the same computer or do you use a local
client but try to connect from a remote computer with your program?

/h