Hi.

This query can find the record in Table1 that not found in Table2

SELECT Table1.ID FROM Table1 LEFT JOIN Table2 Using(ID)
WHERE Table2.ID IS NULL

and what query that use to delete the record in Table1 that not found
in Table2 such as

Delete from Table1 where Table1.ID in
SELECT Table1.ID FROM Table1 LEFT JOIN Table2 Using(ID)
WHERE Table2.ID IS NULL

because of MySQL ver 3.23.XX not support sub select while we still
use 3.23.XX

and one more question

How to merge table with varchar type not char type (because if table
contain varchar column we can't merge them but with table that only
have char column it work)

Kittiphum Woracht,MT.