From: Sandeep Murphy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:39 AM
To: MySQL List
Subject: access->mysql

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest a simple and effective method for converting a
huge database i hv in Access xp to MySQL  ??

hv tried various methods, including using dsns , a small script
available at http://www.cynergi.net/exportsql/ etc.. they all work but
not deliver a clean result...

any tried and trusted method??

thnx in adv,