On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:39:01 -0000, Sandeep Murphy wrote:
>method for converting a huge database i hv in Access xp to MySQL  ??

        I just wrote a short program in Delphi (using MyODBC) to pull
information from an Access MDB and update a MySQL table.  Worked fine.
I'm sure one could accomplish the same thing in Access natively but I'm
far better versed in Delphi.  One note...at least in Delphi, uploading
from the desktop is FAR faster using a query and update/insert than
using a table, especially since one can use multiple VALUES per INSERT
query.

 - Steve Yates
 - Line noise provided by Ameritech!

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~