Hello
I have a Red Hat 7.1 server with mysql 3.23.49a installed. Recently I get an error when run mysqldump in order to backup my dbs. The error is following:
/usr/local/bin/mysqldump: Got error: 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
when retrieving data from server
I ran mysqldump with --opt or without it, the error is the same.
I must say the table have many registers, almost 200.000
PD: I ran myisamchk before do the dump, and the error remains.

Thanks in advance.