If you use PHP, here is an idea:

http://www.ashleyit.com/blogs/brentashley/archives/000339.html

Also, someone wrote a UDF to interpret PHP in MySQL...I'm not sure if it'll work as a Stored Procedure system tho.

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/2292

At 03:03 PM 12/10/2002 +1100, Chandra Amarasingham wrote:
Hi,

Any advice on porting stored procedures from sql server. I have looked at UDF's but can't figure out how to use the existing database connection to perform queries, also have not used C for a very long time.

Also had a brief look at myperl, but not well documented and still in beta.

Thanks
Chandra
--
Michael She  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]