Alright I have tried to do the grant like the following:

GRANT ALTER,CREATE,DELETE,DROP,INDEX,SELECT,UPDATE
ON "user%".* TO user@% IDENTIFIED BY "password";

GRANT ALTER,CREATE,DELETE,DROP,INDEX,SELECT,UPDATE
ON user%.* TO user@% IDENTIFIED BY "password";

With no luck I keep getting an error message... ERRO 1064: You have an error in
you SQL syntax near '"usre%".* To user@% IDENTIFIED BY "password" at line 2

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,
Ryan