I need to create a table that will store employees that attended certain events.  I
have two tables set up for this purpose.  One (EmpTable) stores employee demographic
information.  The other (Events) stores information about the events (date, time,
location, etc.)  In EmpTable, the employee name is stored in fields FirstName and
LastName.  I would like to have a field in Events that will store multiple names with
both fields from EmpTable concatenated into one string (i.e. "FirstName LastName")
What is the most efficient way to do this in MySQL?

Thanks,

Brad

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication
may contain material protected by legal privileges or statutory protections.  If you
are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the e-mail
to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify us and delete the original message. Upon request, we will reimburse you for
reasonable costs incurred in notifying us.