Hi,

The following sql operators caused to incorrect results:

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE temp_list (
  CurrID char(42) NOT NULL,
  OriginalID char(42) NOT NULL ,
  DocRevision int(16) unsigned NOT NULL
) TYPE=InnoDB;

insert into temp_list
  select CurrID, OriginalID, max(DocRevision)
  from some_table
  where DocRevision in (0,1,2,3)
  group by OriginalID
  having (sum(deleted) = 0);

I revealed that temp_list table contains some incorrect values of CurrID
(not matched to found OriginaID and Docrevision).
According to Mysql documentation it should work. The values of CurrID is a
primary key in some_table.

These are the column definitions in some_table (InnoDB):

 CurrID char(42) NOT NULL,
  OriginalID char(42) NOT NULL ,
  DocRevision int(16) unsigned NOT NULL
.
.
.

I check this in 3.51 and 3.53 and got the same results.

Regards,
    Dmitry
If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately and
delete this communication.