Hi

I want to get data from 5 tables to a form..the tables are linked in the following way.

AppointmentTable 1 to 1 client
ClientTable one to many ClientStaffTable
SaleStaffTable one to many ClientTable
AttendantsTable many to one AppointmentTable
AttendantsTable one to one ClientStaffTable

And the form will contain data from each one of these tables above.....

What is the best way to query and show a single record on the form...and in terms of
using the Refrential Integrity...can do you recommend using that in
SQLServer/Access....I dont mind if it works...as it might be quicker than writing
recordsets and getting the ID after inserting a record in a table then writing that ID
to the other table as a foreign key...so complicated and time consuming....

I would like to listen to your views...

Many thanks...