This is a problem I had before with phpMyAdmin... Try closing your browser,
flush all cachefiles in the browser and log on to your database again. If
this helps, I can help you with a cure for this problem. If it doesn't
help, you probably have no permissions reading your database via phpMyAdmin.

Regards, Bjorn