At 22:45 -0800 12/17/02, Amit Lonkar wrote:
Hi All!

I want to execute the Mysql command "source
c:/Test.sql" through java.
That doesn't make sense.  "source" is one of the internal
commands understood by the mysql client program.  It's
not a SQL statement that you can execute though the JDBC
interface.

Which method of the statement interface should I use.
I tried all the three below but they generate an SQL
Exception as :-
"You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'source
c:/netapsv1/tempfiles/Test.sql' at line 1" :-

String sql = "source c:/netapsv1/tempfiles/Test.sql";
execute(String sql)
executeQuery(String sql)
executeUpdate(String sql)

Thanks