Hello again,

I'm selecting a group of records from my database. I then loop through the selected records and do some work based on what I find. But what I also want to do as I interrogate each record is update some of its fields with new values... but won't that screw up the outer loop? I mean if I try to execute a query whilst looping around the result set of a former query will I not screw up my result set that I'm looping through?

Also, is it possible to update specific fields of certain records within a SELECT query? ie can I do something like this:

SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE Age > 50 AND UPDATE Status = "OLD"

Ta,

Jeff