I can FTP and telnet in to my site as "admin" or a user, but all the files in
/var are owned by root so cannot be deleted, with the exception of several
mysql files owned by mysql, which I also cannot move or delete :(  If I could
extract the info in the database I could delete that remotely, then restore it
after I get root access back again, but as it is now marked corrupt I can't
seem to do anything with it.  Is there any way of fixing a database with zero
room on the partition it is in?