Hi--

I have just begun using MySQL...I am using a program called MySQL to manage
an online database. I can see the entire table I need and all the records in
that table for the db Iım working with. I have a field called fullname which
is supposed to receive the full name of the person entering the information.
But sometimes, folks are entering their first name only in this field and
then entering their last name in the address field by mistake. I would like
to be able to send a command to the database to be able manually edit those
records to add the last name back into the fullname field.

Is there a way to do this?

All My Best,
Jeffrey Ellis