From: Jeffrey Ellis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 3:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MySQL Command to edit a single record

Hi--

I have just begun using MySQL...I am using a program called MySQL to
manage
an online database. I can see the entire table I need and all the
records in
that table for the db Iım working with. I have a field called fullname
which
is supposed to receive the full name of the person entering the
information.
But sometimes, folks are entering their first name only in this field
and
then entering their last name in the address field by mistake. I would
like
to be able to send a command to the database to be able manually edit
those
records to add the last name back into the fullname field.

Is there a way to do this?

All My Best,
Jeffrey Ellis