Hi,

I have got 2 tables one of the is "customers" the other is "bill". In the
customers table i store my customers informations. In the bill table i store
my billings. if i take a bill bill.direction=0, if i give a bill
bill.direction=1. And now i must take a report Like This..

Customer Code           Customer                                loan
         credit  total
---------------------
10021                           Bob                                     2515$
                 500$            2015$
10022                           Mark                                    530$
                 600$            -70$
10023                           Fred                                    7500$
                 0               7500$
and its goes on...

Bill Table
-----------
CREATE TABLE `bill` (
  `ID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `direction` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0',
  `BillNo` varchar(16) NOT NULL default '',
  `BillDate` date default '0000-00-00',
  `Customer` int(11) default '0',
 `Total` float(10,2) default '0.00'
  PRIMARY KEY  (`ID`),
  UNIQUE KEY `ID` (`ID`),
  UNIQUE KEY `BillNo` (`BillNo`),
  KEY `BillDate` (`BillDate`),
  KEY `Customer` (`Customer`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

Customer Table
---------------

CREATE TABLE `customer` (
  `ID` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `Code` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '0',
  `Name` varchar(80) default NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY  (`ID`),
  UNIQUE KEY `Code` (`Code`),
  KEY `Name` (`Name`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

İ use a query like
------------------
SELECT cus.`Code` AS `Customer Code`,
cus.`Name` AS `Customer`,
IF (bil.`direction`=0,SUM(bil.`Total`), NULL ) AS Loan,
IF (bil.`direction`=1,SUM(bil.`Total`), NULL ) AS Credit
 FROM customer AS cus,
bill AS bil

 WHERE bil.`Customer` = cus.`ID`
 GROUP BY bil.`Customer`
 ORDER BY cus.`Name`

But it gives wrong results. My query is to add all Totals, its doesnt look
if direction is 1 or 0. The out put like this

Customer Code           Customer                                loan
         credit
--------
10021                           Bob                                     3015$
                 0
10022                           Mark                                    0
                 1030$
10023                           Fred                                    7500$
                 0

I must send only one query ! Is there any body can help me???

Aziz Durmaz