Ahmed,

----- Original Message -----
From: ""Ahmed Farouk"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: mailing.database.mysql
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 9:52 PM
Subject: subselects

> Hi All
>     I know that this maybe a repeated question here but I just need to
know
> the updates.
> I am asking about the new feature of subselects which should be
implemented
> in version 4.1 (thats what i know), when this version is expected to the
> light ?

my previous guess a few months ago was "around Dec 31st, 2002". Now I would
guess around January 25th, 2003.

> For me this single feature (subselect) will enable our company to transfer
> many applications from Oracle to MySQL and I think the same holds for many
> people out there so we are really eager to see it working.

You may also grab the public 4.1 source tree and compile it yourself.
Jocelyn Fournier has done very valuable work by testing 4.1 in the past
months.

> Thanks
> Ahmed Farouk

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
---
InnoDB - transactions, hot backup, and foreign key support for MySQL
See http://www.innodb.com, download MySQL-Max from http://www.mysql.com

sql query