From: Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 5:39 PM
To: Larry Brown; MySQL List
Subject: Re: Hiding the password

I think we must be at cross-purposes. I thought you were talking about
individual <VirtualHost></VirtualHost> sections. That would have been a
wonderful thing. Feasible too, perhaps. The Apache parent ("root"), could
prefork its children, one for each <VirtualHost></VirtualHost> running as
its own user (to which all requests for that vhost are handled).

It would certainly take care of a whole lot of security issues.

- Mark