Sam Przyswa wrote:

Septenber 11 2001, more than 3000 women, men, child, killed, Tel Aviv January 5
2003, 23 death and 100 injured by islamic terrorists, that's the islamic history
(small part).

Sam Apache-PHP-MySQL user.

--
"Albert Einstein, Karl Marx, Jesus Christ,
and you Mohamed what have you done for the world ?"

First of all do not cc me directly. I do get a copy of ur shit by the list.

If you think that Mohamed did not do something for the world which is not true. At least he did not leave us with some pigs and monkeys. Read your history if u forgot.

If u were a muslim, I thank God that u were not, u would learn how to respect other prophets. We as muslims do repect Jesus, Moses, Ibrahim, and other prohpets and we are asked to believe in them because it is a fundamental believe in our religion.

If u want to know more about out prophet Mohamed go and read http://www.islamonline.com/PAGE12.html

Also you will find below detailed information about what the modern, democractec, and civilized gang of Zions does to muslims.
Israeli Massacres http://www.ummah.net/unity/palestine/index.htm
Sabra & Shatila http://www.ummah.net/unity/sabra/main.html
Deir Yassin http://www.deiryassin.org & http://www.ariga.com/peacewatch/dy & http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/History/deir_yassin.html
Qana http://web.cyberia.net.lb/qana/
.....and much more but the memory does not help.

Sam go and get a life and may God forgive u. But u should believe that sooner or later there will be no more pigs and monkeys in our lands.

--
Sameh Attia
Senior System Engineer

"She who is in my mind and mouth, I love her with all my heart and blood"
We'll restore OUR Palestine