Hi Paul,
MYSQL AB maybe have already done something to diffuse this situation but
without to get involved this very-mega-ultra public MYSQL LIST.
And i think also is a duty of every member of this list to make all to "keep
clean" this list but without any implication of it.
I feel frustration also, because on January 5 2003 two of my
townsman(romanians) was killed without any fault by the palestinian
terrorist.
But we must be rational and must to make difference between our feelings and
MYSQL company with all what it is.
Maybe it's time to show that the "pigs" and "monkey" are able to forgive in
comparison with him,witch is man and witch is not able to respect all the
members of this list(by making propaganda).
If we think that this LISTS belong to MYSQL AB then MYSQL AB is a victim of
this disputation.And if MYSQL AB will be have a PUBLIC attitude this means
MYSQL AB will be agree with this kind of disputation .Personally, i think
THIS NOT A PURPOSE OF MYSQL AB.
Anyhow,i think this list belong to all MYSQL users/software developers and
in this situation MYSQL AB didn't have ANY FAULT.

With all my consideration,

Gelu Gogancea
Software Developer - System Integrator
G.NET SOFTWARE COMPANY

Permanent e-mail address : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]