From: Rick Tucker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 10:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: converting text to hypertext

I just imported a .csv file and one of the columns of data was
websites addresses.  Those addresses aren't being recognized as links
when I output an html table from my queries.  I'm scratching me head
on how to make the conversion.  I figured there would by a hypertext
datatype of some sort, but I can't find any information regarding
this issue. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,

rick

To unsubscribe, e-mail