From: Rick Tucker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 10:58 AM
To: Larry Brown
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: converting text to hypertext

Larry,

This is the code I'm using.  I'm pretty new to PHP, so there may be a simple
solution within PHP of which I'm unaware.  I just thought it could be done
from the MySQL side of things.

$resultID = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM ports", $linkID);

align=center>RFC/Vendor's URL/MS KB article</th>";

while ($row = mysql_fetch_row($resultID))

{
print "<tr>";
foreach ($row as $field)
{