I tried and is working perfectly. I am using MS2000server. Please share with us the error logs if there are any. thanks.

Fred.

My Deja wrote:

Has anyone managed to get MySQL 4.0.8 Windows 2000
successfully?

I am trying to run it as an additional service. It
keeps crashing when I try to access data.

sql, query

http://uk.my.yahoo.com