Hi all,

I've asked on another list which database they recommend among MySQL and MS
SQL, and ... possibly PostgreSQL.
Most of that list members answered me that they recommend MS SQL because it
has much more features.

Can you tell me which are the most important differences between MS SQL and
MySQL?
I am interested in the differences in the following areas:

- the speed
- the max size of a database, the max size of a table, etc.
- the things that can be done in MySQL but can't be done in MS SQL
- The things that can be done in MS SQL but not in MySQL
- How easy is to access a database from Perl

Or please point me to a web site if there are already such comparisons.

Thank you.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]