Okay.
By the way, sorry about sending you the reply directly before.
However, I've run into a new problem new. Tried to compile mysql-4.0.9 with
linuxthreads-2.2.3_9 (the most recent from ports).
Linuxthreads was installed from ports - and for MySQL I used the following
configure-string:

CFLAGS="-D__USE_UNIX98 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pthread/linuxthreads \
-felide-constructors -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions" \
./configure --localstatedir=/var/db/mysql --without-perl --without-debug \
--without-readline --without-bench --with-mit-threads=no --with-libwrap \
--program-prefix= --with-innodb --enable-assembler --prefix=/usr/local \
--with-named-thread-libs="-L/usr/local/lib -llthread -llgcc_r"

When doing this, it configures and builds nicely, but when I try to start the
mysql-server, nothing much happens:
-bash-2.05b# /usr/local/share/mysql/mysql.server start
-bash-2.05b# Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/db/mysql
030115 08:20:35  mysqld ended

-And in the hostname.err-file I get:

030115 08:20:35  mysqld started
InnoDB: Error: trx_t size is 396 in ha_innodb.cc but 416 in srv0start.c
InnoDB: Check that pthread_mutex_t is defined in the same way in these
InnoDB: compilation modules. Cannot continue.
030115  8:20:35  Can't init databases
030115 08:20:35  mysqld ended

Any ideas? :)

Thanks,