Hi,

I'm New to the networking world so bare with me. Now i know im
suppose to look through the manual in the mysql website but i still
cant make it work. So i need all the help i can get.

What i want to do:
===================
I want to export my MS Access (2000) files (.mdb)in my WinXP Box to
MySQL server in my FreeBSD 4.6 Box

Here's my problem:
==================
I've downloaded the necessary application MySQL 3.51 and myODBC for
freeBSD. On the XP side i only downloaded myODBC. I played around the
configuration but i still cant seem to export the files to my FreeBSD
box.

What am i doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
MC

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles