Hi Bob hall,

I do apologize for being unclear in my previous message.

To answer your question:

>Does the MySQL server run on your FreeBSD system?

Yes MySQL runs prefectly with my FreeBSD 4.6 system.

> How are you trying to export your Jet tables? I assume that's
what  you mean when you refer to "files". If you actually want to
put your mdb files on FreeBSD, then you should be asking the
freebsd-questions list about Samba.

Im still unsure how im exporting the tables. What i want to do is
exporting all the tables in the mdb files to mysql database and i
dont know how to go about it.

Thanx

p.s: I'm looking into Samba as u mentioned previously.

Regards
MC
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles