I've written an article, "Using the Ruby DBI Module," that discusses
using Ruby DBI to write programs that access databases. The article is available here:

http://www.kitebird.com/articles/

I'd be interested in feedback, especially corrections if there
are errors.

The article follows an earlier one, "Using the Ruby MySQL Module,"
that describes the lower-level module on which the Ruby DBI MySQL
driver is based. The earlier article is available at the same site.

sql, query