What about XFS?
 I'm considering using XFS instead of ext3 since it seems to be said that XFS is more
stable and
 efficient than any other linux's journaling fs in the environment of large and
not-so-many files.
 If it is true, I guess that XFS would be the best choice with InnoDB.

--
 Chung Ha-nyung <alita@[neowiz.com|kldp.org]>
 SayClub <http://www.sayclub.com>