hi all
I want to know if adding 14 fulltext indexes on 14 columns would be faster , or adding
all the words in the 14 fields to one big text column and then fulltext index it is
better ?
i dont know how mysql keeps the fulltext indexes, but if each index is kept on a file
then 1 big column is better ,as only one file is opened .
On the other side , if MySQL considers covered queries ,then 14 full text indexes are
gona be better .
Thats my opinion , but i wanna hear yours .