----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Morton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MySQL List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:49 AM
Subject: Off Topic - PHP/Mysql Development company

> Hi,
>
> I am sorry this is a bit off topic.
True. Not only off topic but very rude

> I am looking for recommendations of MySQL / PHP / HTML / Javascript
development
> companies.
>
> Companies which you have previously worked and found to be very good at
what
> they do and good value.
>
> They need to be English speaking. I am especially looking for companies in
> south of the UK.
 If you need some companies from the south of UK go and search for it.

> I have previously used a company in India and I am not averse to trying
this
> again.
You are not supposed to turn your face against all indian companies and just
pass your personal comments in a userlist like this.
     Your experience may be bad with that company becoz you might have
looked for some cheaper quality in the past
     I take the privilege to remind you that most of the CMM Level5
companies sit in India and not near you. If you really look for quality go
to those big giants.
    If you abuse an entire country for your bitter experience then All the
Britons will be abused for the reason, our country was looted for more than
150 years by your imperial past.

> Suggestions anybody...

Hope you will not put these kind of shit again to such user lists.
> Thanks to all.

You are welcome

> Richard
>
> SQL