> -----Original Message-----
> From: kk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 8:32 PM
> To: list mysql
> Subject: Re: Off Topic - PHP/Mysql Development
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Richard Morton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "MySQL List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:49 AM
> Subject: Off Topic - PHP/Mysql Development company
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > I am sorry this is a bit off topic.
> True. Not only off topic but very rude

His message may have been off topic, but I fail to see how it was so
rude.

> > I am looking for recommendations of MySQL / PHP / HTML / Javascript
> > development companies.
> >
> > Companies which you have previously worked and found to be very good
at
> > what they do and good value.
> >
> > They need to be English speaking. I am especially looking for
companies
> > in south of the UK.
>
>  If you need some companies from the south of UK go and search for it.

True, and certainly a good suggestion.

> > I have previously used a company in India and I am not averse to
trying
> > this again.
>
> You are not supposed to turn your face against all indian companies
and
> just pass your personal comments in a userlist like this.
>      Your experience may be bad with that company becoz you might have
> looked for some cheaper quality in the past
>      I take the privilege to remind you that most of the CMM Level5
> companies sit in India and not near you. If you really look for
quality go
> to those big giants.
>     If you abuse an entire country for your bitter experience then All
the
> Britons will be abused for the reason, our country was looted for more
> than 150 years by your imperial past.

Now /this/ is where you go way off base. I have read and re-read what he
said, and there is no insult in his statement. He says that he has used
an Indian company in the past, and is willing to do so again, if someone
recommends one.

You respond by going off on him in a very rude and aggressive manner,
doing just what you accused him of doing.

> > Suggestions anybody...
> >
> Hope you will not put these kind of shit again to such user lists.

There you go again, being needlessly rude to a comment that while off
topic, was politely phrased, and not at all rude.

> > Thanks to all.
> >
> You are welcome
>
> > Richard
> >
> > SQL
> >
> KayambooSuresh

To Richard:

I apologize for the behavior of some of the members of this list. Your
past is somewhat off topic, so I suggest looking elsewhere. I'm sure
there are some good forums online at various sites where you can ask
this kind of question and get better answers.

Matthew Walker