From: "ahimsa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 9:21 PM
Subject: whats the best way to imput text and formated text into a mysql
database

> Thank you so much everyone for all of your support!
> I asked a question re: a mysql post error when the text containd
apostrophe and commas. I got feedback re: delimiting and putting a / before
each comma and appostrophy.  The problem is that this is not feasable for me
to do this on so much text, besides its messy etc.  does anyone have any
suggestions on the best way to imput text into a mysql database that is
simple that will accept what ever text, It would be great if it could be
formated text. But is this possible. Maybe i should be using a blob field
instead of a text field or somethign. Im not sure.  Im using mysql with php
in my forms.  i maybe need to do all of this differently. My goal is to
imput pages and pages of text into text fields.  Thank you all so much.
Also Is it ok to write a thank you to people when they reply or is it
standard etiquette to not reply ?