Hello!

When I run this script the char-fields is converted to
varchar. Row-format is dynamic. I think it is because i have a text-field in
the
script. When I change the text field to somthing else I got the datatype
char in the char-columns. I have tried to alter the colums to char but it
doesn't work.
How do I get around this problem?

I use mysql-3.23.55-win and win2000.

Regards Ulla

#=================================================================
#   Table: BasAtgard
#=================================================================
create table BasAtgard
(
    AtgId            int                   not null,
    ArbBeskrId       int                   not null,
    Rubrik           char(40)              null    ,
    Beskrivning      text                  null    ,
    VardeTillBaka    smallint              not null,
    RegDatum         datetime              null    ,
    RegAv            char(20)              null    ,
    AndradDatum      datetime              null    ,
    AndradAv         char(20)              null    ,
    Raknare          int                   null    ,

PRIMARY KEY (AtgId)
)
TYPE=InnoDB;