I am using MySQL version 4.0.10 on both Slave and Master.  I am running a
Visual Basic front end connected to MySQL via MySQL ODBC v3.51.04.  When
using MySQLCC, adding records to the master database will work fine, the
server shows the additional record added.  When using our app in VB, a
record will be added on the Master, but the Slave does not pick up the added
record.  The log-bin file shows there is something recorded, but no error
message or no change! If anyone has any input, that would be great... If you
need or want further explaining please email, I will be glad to help...
Thanks...

                     Aaron