On Mon 2003-02-17 at 03:38:07 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Reply when you have a job, dumbass.
> I have a system that makes more in a week than you make in a year
> crashing because of this buggy piece of shit.

If a system supposedly making millions a year is unstable you are a
fool that you haven't solved it already using your advanced support
contract (http://www.mysql.com/support/), that you surely have.

> I don't give a rats ass what your worthless opinion on my post is.
> Now fuck off, dumbass.

Yeah. That lack of respect is exactly why I refused to read your
original post about the problem to the end. As I said, that is a list
of volunteers and your attitude surely doesn't help you to get answers.

Bye,

        Benjamin.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]