It will then be a networking problem. As far as I know, you may need a
networking file system like NFS or Samba. You should mount your remote
machine as a network drive. Then you can use mysqldump to make a backup but
redirect the output to the network drive.

There may be other methods. In fact, I have a project that has more complex
remote backup requirement. I am working on it using C right now but not yet
completed.

Regards,