Heikki / Egor,

I am not using the LOCAL keyword, but I am using selective replication with
the replicate-do-table directive. Could this be causing problems? Here are
the relevant options from my.cnf on the slave:

# The MySQL server
[mysqld]
port        = 3306
socket      = /tmp/mysql.sock
skip-locking
skip-name-resolve
set-variable    = max_connections=250
set-variable    = key_buffer=256M
set-variable    = max_allowed_packet=1M
set-variable    = table_cache=256
set-variable    = sort_buffer=2M
set-variable    = record_buffer=2M
set-variable    = myisam_sort_buffer_size=64M
set-variable    = thread_cache=8

# Try number of CPU's*2 for thread_concurrency
set-variable    = thread_concurrency=4

# Replication options
low-priority-updates
delay-key-write-for-all-tables
server-id       = 3
master-host     = XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
master-user     = myuser
master-password = mypass
master-port     = 3306
replicate-do-table  = matab.list

When I issued the LOAD DATA command using the command line client, I had the
"matab" database selected. From the slow query log excerpt in my last post,
you can see that I was loading into the the "list" table -- which is the
table I have specified in the replicate-do-table directive above. Would
specifying "matab.list" make a difference?

The file I was loading was approx. 5MB and none of the data made it to the
slaves.

Thanks,
--jeff