I have one master and two slaves all running 3.23.55-max on RedHat 7.3. I've
had replication up and running smoothly for several days. Today, I decided
to try out LOAD DATA INFILE on the master. After successfully loading on the
master, I checked both slaves and neither one had the new data. There are no
errors in any of the log files and both slaves are still replicating
correctly. Only the LOAD DATA info is missing on the slaves. I have the slow
query log running on the master and the LOAD DATA statement showed up there:

# Time: 030219 17:09:02
# User@Host: root[root] @ localhost []
# Query_time: 34  Lock_time: 0  Rows_sent: 0  Rows_examined: 0
SET timestamp=1045692542;
load data infile '/home/jschaffe/stro0002.txt'
ignore
into table list
(email);

Are there any settings in my.cnf that would affect this? The manual says:

"In 3.23, LOAD DATA INFILE will be handled properly as long as the file
still resides on the master server at the time of update propagation."

When exactly is the "time of update propagation"? I'm assuming this is
immediately, like all other replication tasks. The file still resides on the
master, right now, but the slaves still haven't received the data. Is this a
bug or am I missing something? Here are the server settings from my.cnf on
the master:

--------------------
# The MySQL server
[mysqld]
port        = 3306
socket      = /tmp/mysql.sock
skip-locking
log-slow-queries
skip-name-resolve
set-variable    = max_connections=256
set-variable    = key_buffer=384M
set-variable    = max_allowed_packet=1M
set-variable    = table_cache=256
set-variable    = sort_buffer=2M
set-variable    = record_buffer=2M
set-variable    = thread_cache=8
# Try number of CPU's*2 for thread_concurrency
set-variable    = thread_concurrency=2
set-variable    = myisam_sort_buffer_size=64M

# Replication settings
log-bin
server-id       = 1

Any help is appreciated.