At 18:49 -0500 2/28/03, Cl. Yuri Huitron Alvarado wrote:
Hi, I have MySQL  3.23.49   and I access the mysql with :
% mysql -u user -p
Enter password:*******

and type :
mysql> use user's_database;

and returns :

Database changed

but when I type :
load data infile '/user's_path/datafile' into table database's_table fields
terminated by ',' (field_1,field_2,field_3,field_4);

I returns:
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES)

What can be happening ?

You probably don't have the FILE privilege, or the file named in the statement doesn't exist on the server host, or the server can't access it.